Nextsense - Official Supporter of the Paris Call for Trust and Security in Cyberspace
Nextsense is proud to be Official Supporter of the Paris Call for Trust and Security in Cyberspace launched by the French President Emmanuel Macron on 12 November 2018, during the UNESCO Internet Governance Forum (IGF).
This high-level declaration on developing common principles for securing cyberspace has already received the backing of many States, as well as private companies and civil society organizations.
Recognizing that safe and secure digital transformation requires a clear cybersecurity strategy facilitated by all stakeholders that will help business, governments and organizations in building security of their services and trust to their clients, Nextsense endorses the Paris Call for Trust and Security in Cyberspace.
All signatories will affirm their willingness to continue working together, notably in order to:
- Prevent and better recover from malicious cyber activities;
- Protect the general availability and integrity of the Internet;
- Cooperate to prevent malign interferences in electoral processes;
- Work together against ICT-enabled theft of intellectual property;
- Prevent the proliferation of malicious tools and techniques;
- Increase the security of ICT products and services as well as cyber hygiene;
- Take steps to prevent “hack-back”;
- Work together to strengthen the relevant international norms.
As a business/technology stakeholder, we reaffirm our commitment and support to an open, secure, stable, accessible and peaceful cyberspace. Trust services are embedded in Nextsense products for digital signing, sealing, timestamping, verification, digital identity, trusted e-delivery, e-documents and trusted e-services, thus enabling safe digital transformation processes with our products that guarantees digital compliance and security.
We recognize our responsibility as a private sector stakeholder in improving trust, security and stability in cyberspace and will further endeavor for strengthening the security of digital processes, products and services.
Nextsense Statement of Support and Endorsement of Paris Call for Trust and Security in Cyberspace
See the full statement here
Nextsense is committed to work closely with all stakeholders worldwide to developing strategy and implement services that will increase trust, security and stability in cyberspace.