We are looking for a talented System Engineer who has the experience necessary to help expand, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot systems in complex IT infrastructures
What we offer:
- Professional and career development via competence modeling
- Fast Talent identification
- Supporting environment for individual growth according to the behavior, attitude and performance of individuals
- Free of charge technical certification
- Rewards for acquired certifications
- High ranked conference attendance according the individual interest and job requirements
- Team sport activities
- Salary increase based on development and successful team and individual factors
- Dynamic environment learning and use of modern technologies
- Work in high-end complex projects of various industries.
The candidate for this position:
- Needs to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT industry (IT operations and development related)
- Will work under general supervision and report to a team lead or manager
- Needs to be able to prioritize mission critical tasks and coordinate with other team members/team leads
- A certain degree of creativity and decision making is required
Part of the team responsible for the planning and engineering of our organization's IT infrastructure as well as our client's infrastructure. This includes:
- Design, plan and perform installation and configuration of system and server software in complex heterogeneous environments
- Implement systems for performance and availability monitoring of IT systems and applications and recommendation for their improvements
- Implementation of new services and applications to improve the overall functionality of the IT infrastructure or specific processes/systems
- Provide IT infrastructure operations second level support
- Provide consultancy for our existing customers
- Provide pre-sales support for the sales team
Qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years of working experience
- Strong experience with administration of Windows based infrastructure (Servers and Clients)
- Strong experience with Hyper-V virtualization (VMware or OpenStack is a plus)
- Experience with installation, configuration and maintenance of the following Microsoft applications: MS Exchange, MS SQL, MS SharePoint (MS System Center is a plus)
- A working understanding of PowerShell, DSC, scripting, automation etc.
- Advanced knowledge of all components part of the IT infrastructure: Network, Storage, Compute level and ability to design high-level architecture (ability to provide a low-level detailed design is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of IT operations best practices for security, management, monitoring, business continuity (ITIL related knowledge/training/certification is a plus)
- Knowledge of MS Azure cloud platform and the offered services (AWS is a plus)
- Ability to use a wide variety of third-party tools for troubleshooting, migration, recovery when the need arises
- Adaptive technical knowledge and ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time (knowledge of agile methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to create technical documentation: detailed architecture design, technical post-implementation, test plans, manuals etc.
- Knowledge of any other products/applications from the vendors Symantec or Veritas is a plus.
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (MK and EN)