Nextsense e-Parliament gives access to rich, contextual information to everyone involved in parliamentary processes: MPs, professionals, experts, media and citizens. Faster decision-making and lower bureaucracy are achieved through information systems that enable access to information to anyone, anywhere and on any device.
The solution integrates multiple legislative stakeholders and processes into one distributed and orchestrated process that transforms the preparation and execution of the legislative procedure from paper to paperless.
Nextsense e-Parliament provides high level of efficiency, cost-efficiency, mobility, transparency and responsibility in the process of preparation, implementation and daily coordination of decisions resulting from the Parliament legislation process.
The system covers the whole legislation process within Parliaments, beginning from bill initiation till decisions on plenary sessions, including the process of preparation, approval and submission of bills, parliamentary committees, plenary sessions, MP questions and promulgation of laws. e-Parliament also covers the complete work before, during and after the committee sessions and plenary sessions.
One of the most important parts of the system is the so-called Parliamentary Desktop, which automates the work of the Assembly President, Secretary General, MPs, and Parliamentary groups. The system also embraces the Public web portal, Parliament Web TV, scorecards and Key Performance Indicators.
Quality of services and communication
- Active participation for every user anywhere, anytime
- Improved performance by reducing the time needed in legislative process
- More mobile solution for the teleworking
- Simple and flexible communication Parliament-Government and Parliament-Official Journal
- Shorter learning curve for MPs and other officials (process driven)
- Reduced process complexity
- Measuring of the work efficiency
- Process execution compliant with the Rules of Procedures
- Great savings - decrease of the costs for preparation and holding of sessions
- Saving money by eliminating paper in the process of preparation and execution of sessions
- Internet Portals for information sharing
- Enabling transparent citizen access
- Increased transparency in the operations and accessibility of the decisions to the public
- Enabling transformation of the internal data sources into information available for the citizens
- Contribution to the reform of the public administration enabling accumulation of a “legislative knowledge/ resources”