Nextsense is dedicated towards constant improvement of products and services quality. We manage to accomplish that with implementation of standards and best practices that will ensure consistency and standardization in everyday working.
ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
In July 2008 Nextsense became ISO 9001:2000 certified company, implementing the quality management system that refers to Information technology design, development, sales, education and support.
After the independent, external assessments, in May 2013, Nextsense has successfully achieved ISO 27001:2005 certification for Information Security Management Systems and upgrade to the new 2013 revision has been made in May 2015.
Earning this prestigious accreditation make sure that information security controls and other forms of risk treatment are in place to prevent and defend against potential data and system vulnerabilities. It also ensures that the information security controls continue to meet security needs on an ongoing basis.
This certification is one more step along our long-term commitment to providing the highest level of transparency and assurance about the quality of our services.
Because customer satisfaction is in our focus, Nextsense reached an agreement for cooperation with IFC and Bulgarian consulting company ITCE to implement ISO/IEC 20000 and ITIL for service management improvement. ISO/IEC 20000 standard promotes the adoption of an integrated process approach for effectively deliver managed services to meet the business and customer requirements with use of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) best practice for IT Service Management.
In cooperation with GTZ, Nextsense has obtained the IT Mark certificate. Nextsense is among the eleven Macedonian companies that have succeeded to obtain this certificate.
IT Mark is the first international business and technical process Certification service designed for IT SME’s that provides a quality and maturity assessment from 3 complementary points of view:
- Business Management (strategic, commercial, financial, marketing, etc)
- Information Security Management
- Software and Systems Processes (CMMI)