We are looking for a talented System Administrator who has the experience necessary to help expand, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot systems in complex IT infrastructures.
What we offer:
- Professional and career development via competence modeling
- Fast Talent identification
- Supporting environment for individual growth according to the behavior, attitude and performance of the individuals
- Free of charge technical certification
- Rewards for acquired certifications
- High ranked conference attendance according to the individual interest and job requirements
- Team sport activities
- Salary increase based on development and successful team and individual factors
- Dynamic environment learning and use of modern technologies
- Work in high-end complex projects of various industries
The candidate for this position:
- Needs to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT industry (IT operations and development related)
- Will work under general supervision and report to a team lead or manager
- Needs to be able to prioritize mission critical tasks and coordinate with other team members/team leads
- A certain degree of creativity and decision making is required
Part of the team responsible for the planning and maintenance of our organization's IT infrastructure as well as our client's infrastructure. This includes:
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of existing systems and server software
- Plan and perform installation and configuration of system and server software in heterogeneous environments.
- Provide second level support for IT infrastructure operations and QA teams
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience with administration of Windows-based infrastructure (Servers and Clients)
- Experience with virtualization
- A working understanding of PowerShell, scripting, automation etc.
- Knowledge of all components part of the IT infrastructure: Network, Storage, Compute
- Ability to use a wide variety of tools for troubleshooting, migration, recovery when the need arises
- Adaptive technical knowledge and ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to create technical documentation: technical post-implementation, test plans, manuals etc.
- Knowledge of any other products/applications from the vendors Symantec or Veritas is a plus.
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (MK and EN)