Nextsense is specialized in driving complete digital transformation processes and delivering ICT solutions to improve the business performance of a wide range of organizations. We are always looking to hire highly motivated and ambitious staff to join our amazing team of professionals.
We are looking for a talented System Technician who has the experience necessary to help maintain Nextsense’s IT infrastructure and ensure the functionality of services provided to our employees.
The candidate for this position:
- Needs to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT industry (IT operations and development related)
- Will work under general supervision and report to a team lead or manager.
- Needs to be able to prioritize critical tasks and coordinate with other team members/team leads.
- A certain degree of creativity and decision-making is required.
Part of the team responsible for the maintaining our organization's IT infrastructure. This includes:
- Provide technical support to end users, and troubleshooting network, hardware, and software problems.
- Perform installation and configuration of workstations OS, applications and peripherals, as well as server software.
- Maintenance of existing infrastructure software (Windows based)
- Provide support to Senior System Engineers during projects for external clients
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience as system technician or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components (relevant certifications like Microsoft or CompTIA are advantage)
- Strong experience with installation, upgrade, configuration and maintenance of Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Experience with administration of Windows based infrastructure (Servers and Clients)
- Knowledge of Hyper-V virtualization
- Ability to use a wide variety of third-party tools for troubleshooting, migration, recovery when the need arises
- Adaptive technical knowledge and ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to create technical documentation: technical post-implementation, test plans, manuals etc.
- Knowledge of any other products/applications from the vendors Symantec or Veritas is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (MK and EN)
What we Offer
Great compensation package- salary tailored to your knowledge and experience, company-sponsored mobile plan, private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, free fruit and beverages at the office
- Career growth – development in the direction of your choice, paid certification and bonuses for passed exams, technical and soft skills trainings, regular performance reviews, learning and development plans
- Cozy work environment- pleasant office space and common rooms, fun events and celebrations
- State of the art team building events- twice a year unforgettable adventurous team experience
- To apply please send your CV and examples of your recent work at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to meeting you!